The story of life post-graduate school. Navigating academics, the transition to industry and motherhood without sufficient coffee or cookies.
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Back to Blogging
It is has been so, so very long since I have blogged. It is hard to feel like there is something worthy of a post, it is hard to find the time to post, and I always feel the ridiculous need to provide an update of all details missed the past year. Then I realize I am not a celebrity and no one actually reads my blog but maybe me. :)
I feel like in life post-graduate school I need a fancy theme to this blog..oh yes, I am a fancy doctor now. No one calls me doctor, I can't write prescriptions, but hey, I still know I am a doctor.
A radical idea from the sarcastic doctor: my theme for the year just might be "Seeking Happiness."
I know, I know, it doesn't seem fitting. My my life post-graduate school, I feel like I have learned so very many life lessons that reinforce the importance of seeking happiness, living fully, showing gratitude, appreciating small moments and love.
So, that is what is to come. But not until the semester is over :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment